This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Requisition ID: 98148
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
About the role:
Contributes to the overall success of the Automotive Finance team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
One year contract
What we are looking for?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Leads backlog grooming sessions for multiple products and creates user stories which engineering team can build.
- Performs hands-on manual QAT for the products built, and works on automating QAT to reduce time-to-market.
- Coordinates the monthly/biweekly product releases and publishes release notes to partners ensuring all key stakeholders are kept informed of the changes in a release.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s
- Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
Are you the right person for the role?
- Creative and self-starting, results oriented and highly motivated with very good analytical skills in order to apply this knowledge to independently resolve complex business problems
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the bank's project planning process is highly desirable
- Experience providing training through multiple platforms and to audiences of various size and level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organization skills in order to co-ordinate multiple projects in a timely fashion
- A recognized under-graduate degree in business along with 4 to 6 years of practical experience is recommended
- Business Analysis related certifications is desirable
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Scotiabank's offers that may interest you