This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and experienced Site Reliability Engineer / SecOps to design and build cloud-native solutions for a full application lifecycle & deployment support. Someone to be the glue between product, development, operations, security and quality engineering by facilitating the flow of application development and automating the process while collaborating with the teams to ensure smooth delivery of software from concept to production.
You will be working on public and private cloud projects; collaborating with development and release engineering teams to support multi-cloud initiatives across the globe; also involving many advanced automation projects. This role does have strong focus on Security Operations as part of the larger SRE team.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of applications deployment and operation
- Design and develop a continuous deployment pipeline, integrating GitHub, Jenkins, and Docker for a wide range of server types across geographically separated zones hosted in public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) and SAP data centers
- Architect highly available and scalable services leveraging open source technologies. You should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause
- Strong understanding and experienced operating hybrid environments
- Collaborate with Security, Development and Support teams on ensuring and implementing the security into the SAP Customer Experience solutions.
- Reduce risk and improve business agility
- Document and present methodologies to operations, engineering, and executive teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field required
- 7+ years of experience in hands-on SRE, DevOps, or mix between Software Development and System Administration
- 5+ years of experience with Python, Java or other programming languages
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker in large scale Public Cloud Environments using AKS or EKS
- Fluency in one or more Tools like git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Azure DevOps, Ansible
- Modern DevOps mindset using a wide variety of open source technologies and leading Infrastructure as Code tools
- A strong ability to design and execute cutting edge System Testing strategies (smoke tests, performance/load tests, regression tests, capacity tests)
- Experience in designing and implementing or working with mature CI/CD pipeline
- Proven experience in SecOps eg. Stackrox, Tenable, Whitesource, etc
- Troubleshooting skills in web servers, application servers (nginx, tomcat)
- Ability to think strategically about business, communicate complex situations, develop solution strategies, mobilize resources, and deliver results
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
Our goal is to become leaders in DevOps culture with innovative and optimized solutions and to simplify the lives of our customers by building trust through transparency, efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness with an engaged and highly capable team.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:291972 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations:
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other SAP's offers that may interest you