This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Your professional transformation starts here
Do you enjoy solving technical challenges every day, especially when it comes to building a greener future? Is your independence a priority? Looking for an employer who believes in supporting your professional development?
This job is for you!
Be proud of your job. Work for a Quebec-based employer in a strong economic sector!
SANIMAX offers relocation plans to those wishing to settle in Lévis.
We are looking for an industrial Mechanic Welder to join our team! Do you want to add your talent to that of our employees?
The industrial mechanic will be responsible for:
• Mechanical maintenance of the different equipment of the plant;
• Preventive maintenance of equipment;
• Ensure and increase the reliability, performance and longevity of equipment;
• Diagnosis (troubleshooting);
• Any other tasks required by the maintenance department;
• Hold a DEP in industrial mechanics or a related discipline;
• Versatility and demonstrated interest in "pure" mechanics and processes;
• Interests and skills for problem solving / troubleshooting;
• Ingenuity, dynamism, resourcefulness, autonomy and ability to manage several files simultaneously;
• Excellent physical shape;
• When hired, $ 27.27 per hour, then increase to $ 27. per hour after probation;
• Premiums based on work schedule;
• Evening (16h00 to 00h00): + 1.00 $ / hour;
• Night (00h00 to 8h00): + 1.25 $ / hour;
• Saturday: + $ 3.00 / hour;
• Sunday: + 4.00 $ / hour;
• Group RRSP and Comprehensive Benefits Program once probation is complete;
• Schedule: 12 hours of night (7 pm to 7 am);
• The complete cycle is on a 12-week rotation. 4 weeks by day and 8 weeks by night. Working hours are 12 hours/day. Hours worked per week are an average of 40 hours over a three-week cycle (36-36-48).
• 1 Saturday by 12 weeks;
Come join us!
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
Give meaning to your career and help us make a difference: become a transformation champion!
Follow us on LinkedIn
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please note that we will only contact those whose applications are being considered.
At Sanimax, we see strength in diversity, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. R01435
Other Sanimax's offers that may interest you