This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Be proud of your job. Work for an employer with Quebec roots in a strong economic sector!
We are looking for a Class 1 Truck Driver to join us!
Sanimax offers relocation plans for Class 1 truck drivers who want to settle in Lévis
Why work at Sanimax as a Class 1 truck driver?
- We offer good salaries. At hiring, $21.15 per hour (increase every 5 months according to the collective agreement);
- On average, our drivers earn more than $70,000 per year;
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, pension fund and more);
- 95% local transport;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Permanent position.
The Class 1 truck driver is responsible for:
- Collect and handle raw materials recovered and processed by the company (slaughterhouse and butchery residues, grease drums and restaurant oils, dead farm animals);
- Load the barrels of residual materials (400lbs) using a tail gate;
- Operate various equipment including vacuum trucks to collect and/or dispose of content;
- As required, perform various other tasks (e.g. cleaning and/or handling and/or painting of various equipment).
Experience and schedules:
- Class 1 and valid driver's license
- Any experience with vacuum trucks is an asset.
- Varied schedule: Day/evening/night/weekend - 38-48 hours per week.
Please join us!
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/94543/
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sanimax strongly supports equality in employment.
SANIMAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. R00504
Other Sanimax San inc.'s offers that may interest you