This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Effectively allocates and maintains inventory levels to satisfy customer deliveries and within a safe and damage-free environment.
- Assesses staffing requirements necessary to process business volumes and submits recruitment and training plan to D.D.C. Director for review. Continually reviews strategy throughout the year to evaluate effectiveness and augments as required.
- Conducts daily review of wage management compared to business levels for all departments and address all over-expenditures, making timely and necessary adjustments.
- Ensures all work is conducted in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Ministry of Transportation guidelines. Identifies problem areas and arranges training when necessary. Conducts regular safety meetings.
- Investigates new logistical innovations that would enhance overall facility performance. Attends job-related courses yearly to remain current on industry trends.
- Prepares and actively participates in the annual performance review process. Ensures all hiring/termination decisions are made in conjunction with the D.D.C. Director.
- Conducts routine space analyses to ensure maximum product stocking efficiency in an effort to increase delivery sku’s and maintain an efficient rate of inventory turnover.
- Coordinates semi-annual physical inventory count in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintains disciplines that will provide the foundation for R/F initiatives for warehousing activities.
- Conducts routine meetings with staff and encourages input in order to promote job enrichment and increase overall job satisfaction.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Position requires an individual with excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to apply a sense or urgency to ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Position requires an individual who is an effective problem solver, able to define a problem, gather data, analyze causes, determine solution criteria and generate solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are required to effectively delegate tasks, follow-up, monitor work performance, provide valuable feedback and hold individuals accountable to expectations.
- Position requires excellent interpersonal skills to communicate information, foster a team-oriented work environment and provide appropriate coaching and training.
- Position requires an individual who is able to develop and monitor a business plan, identify and provide for the required resources to implement the plan.
- Position requires well-rounded product knowledge and a thorough understanding of Occupational Health & Safety standards and Ministry of Transportation guidelines.
- Position requires a clear understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Position requires a valid forklift operator’s license.
- Position requires an individual who is able to work well under pressure.
- Position requires close attention to detail and focused concentration for moderate periods of time.
- Some pressure may be experienced related to resolving meeting deadlines, resolving difficult customer situations and interpersonal conflicts.
Work is performed in an office and warehouse environment with routine exposure to extreme temperatures and inclement weather conditions.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. DC-20-0575
Other RONA inc.'s offers that may interest you