This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Shipping & Receiving Team Member
RONA Crossfield Distribution Centre Store 636, Crossfield, Alberta
There is a career opportunity available at RONA Crossfield Distribution Centre Store 636. Reporting to the Shipping Manager, the Shipping & Receiving Team Member is responsible for ensuring load completion, wrapping pallets, and safely loading trailers for store deliveries. If you have a passion to exceed customer expectations, enjoy being physically active and working as part of the team - this is the role for you!
- Safely load store products on outbound trailers.
- Receiving of inbound trailers, stock put away in specified location
- Drive and operate material handling equipment (Counterbalance forklift).
- Hand wrap pallets for loading.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Act in accordance with all current RONA policies and procedures
- Encourage and participate in teamwork and the Shipping Department’s success through a positive attitude
- Perform daily equipment checks before start of each shift
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of shipments
- Complete and maintain all necessary paperwork
- 100% commitment to providing and upholding a safe work environment
- Must have Counterbalance forklift experience
- Responsible, meticulous, and attentive to work.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Related experience and knowledge a definite priority
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform job duties that involve stretching, bending, lifting, and carrying medium to heavy products
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. DC-20-0396
Other RONA inc.'s offers that may interest you