This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
The Stocker meets and exceeds the department’s requirements by offering courteous service and taking initiatives to meet the store’s merchandise loading/unloading and computer-assisted receiving needs, among other things.
- Distribute and unpack all merchandise received throughout the day
- Ensure that merchandise is placed in the appropriate departments, execute inventory counts, stock shelves, install signage, and place overstock on the top shelves
- Pay particular attention to product presentation, and perform rotations in designated areas
- Prepare and load merchandise in delivery trucks (manually or using appropriate equipment)
- Drive a forklift in accordance with the Company’s procedures and policies
- Ensure daily maintenance on equipment and keep maintenance records up to date
- Ensure department is in order at the end of the shift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
The qualifications we are looking for
You enjoy physical work, you perform your duties in a very thorough manner, and you have a valid driver’s licence? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with material handling equipment will be considered an asset.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ST-20-41020-1685
Other RONA inc.'s offers that may interest you