This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs and provide expert advice on lumber and building materials department products;
- Actively participate in achieving sales objectives;
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of their department;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
The qualifications we are looking for:
You are approachable and detail-oriented, and you strive to provide great customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team!
ASSET: experience in customer service, plus knowledge in our Lumber and Building Materials department.
Note: This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. ST-20-44050-0406
Other RONA inc.'s offers that may interest you