This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We are seeking an Outside Territory Sales Representative to work in our Ottawa Area territory. Through excellent sales, customer service and presentation skills, the Outside Territory Field Sales Representative maximizes the potential revenues by aquiring new customers, as well as upgrading and growing existing customer accounts.
As a Territory Sales Rep your duties include:
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets for Cable, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Home Phone and Smart Home Monitoring by targeting residential customers.
- Leverage directed sales leads and identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's) and select multiple dwelling units (MDU's) by going door to door.
- Representing Rogers in the promotion and sales of select cable products in the field and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
- Assisting in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Completing all training and certification programs as required
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group
- Learning and adhering to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy
- Acting as an ambassador of Rogers to our customers and provide them with superior world-class customer experience.
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation.
- Proven sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
- Available for evening and weekend work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle available
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 475 Richmond Rd. (100), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 75%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 176047
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Sales
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Rogers Communications's offers that may interest you