This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Senior Analyst, Brand/Product Insights
The Senior Analyst, Brand and Product Insights works as part of a team of market research professionals to support tracking and custom market research for various Rogers products. The Senior Analyst supports internal business leaders through the provision of customer and marketplace knowledge to ensure business strategies are grounded in consumer foresight. The Brand/Product Insights team is part of the Consumer Insights ‘Centre of Excellence’ within the organization; with team members acting as individual leads that support Rogers’s key brands and business units.
What you will be doing:
Consumer & Business Insights:
- Drive consumer insights through the integration of various customer data sources into custom research projects, including syndicated research, data & product analytics, customer experience, social media - to provide a comprehensive understanding of customer needs.
- Engage in compelling business story-telling and provide meaningful and actionable recommendations to senior leadership team based on insights.
- Drawing connections between research/data results to business priorities and initiatives
Custom Research Design:
Quantitative and qualitative research methods that will include various type of research including concept testing and new product development research, pricing/rate card research, understanding triggers and barriers, churn research (understanding triggers of churn and potential solutions) as well as brand and communication research.
- Oversee day-to-day management of multiple simultaneous custom research projects.
- Manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Develop research plans to match business objectives outlining methodology, timing, deliverables
- Serve as in-house expert on custom research, including all methods of qualitative and quantitative research
- Assess each research initiative with a critical eye to ensure that it provides incremental learning, actionable insights and a positive customer and company benefit. Know when both to recommend research and when to recommend against research
- Understanding of effective research & sampling design and tradeoffs of various tactics, techniques and research supplier expertise
- Ability to manage a research budget and ensure that each project is maximizing value for money
Market Research and Data Analysis Expertise:
- Market Research Study design: sampling strategy, feasibility assessment, questionnaire/screener/discussion guide development
- Comprehensive understanding and application of statistical analysis: significance testing, multivariate analysis, clustering, factor analysis, regression, etc.
- Data visualization: report development, dashboard development, data visualization tools and methods
- Proficiency in SPSS, R or Python as strong asset
- Comfort working with and influencing senior level stakeholders and partners
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders to understand and influence business tactics and solutions by bringing the voice of the customer to the conversation
- Work well with cross-functional teams across the enterprise
- Proven relationship building skills and client interaction experience
- High degree of self-awareness and impact on others
- Ability to influence others through combination of facts, intuition and common sense
- An effective listener who seeks to understand first and offers positive/flexible solutions to problems
- Is a team player and knows the importance of building a winning team and recognizing individual contributions
- Has a vision for where they want to go and can motivate and empower colleagues to achieve a goal
What you have:
- Undergraduate degree required; Masters level preferred
- Degree in business, consumer behavior, market research or quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing research or data analytics
- Experience both on client and supplier side of market research preferred
- Solid business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills and sound decision-making skills
- Ability to summarize issues and quickly solve problems
- Ability to adapt quickly in a highly competitive environment
- Dynamic, autonomous and customer-focused
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Outlook
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis
Requisition ID: 214444
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Rogers Communications's offers that may interest you