This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Communications is seeking experienced Inside Account Executives who will be responsible for sales and account management in the Mid Market Segment (30 to 150 employees) across Canada. Successful candidates will be assigned to a regional territory with a vertical account list; where they will identify and sell business solutions including wireless, wireline, unified communications, data center, security and Internet of Things.
As one of Canada’s top 100 employers, working at Rogers is a rewarding career. We deliver a robust suite of innovative and advanced Business Solutions to our clients. In this role, you can experience a sales career like never before with continuous professional development and recognition, industry knowledge, and excellent earning potential as a high performing individual.
• Revenue accountability for an existing base of accounts within a specific region and vertical
• Increase product penetration and grow revenue across multiple product categories
• Conduct business reviews to collect client information, establish organizational needs, and propose outcome-based solutions
• Execute on defined customer lifecycle management strategy
• Manage client interactions using technology such as Skype, phone, email, social selling, Salesforce applications and other unified communications
• Collaborate with Solutions Consultants, Partners and other direct Channels on new sales opportunities
• Build and conduct effective professional sales presentations
• Continuous development of sales competencies
• Stay current with new and emerging trends relating to industry, vertical and product knowledge
• Create, build and manage a sales pipeline in Salesforce through the various stages of the sales process
• Produce accurate sales forecasts
• Proven success as a top performing sales professional
• Post-secondary education in business or related discipline is preferred
• 3+ years of business sales experience; preferably within a Communications, Information or Technology organization
• Technical background in Infrastructure services, with a background in Network and Data Centre technologies is an asset
• Experience selling into targeted verticals is an asset
• Working knowledge of CRM and tracking applications such as Salesforce
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Excellent active listening skills and Superb verbal and written communication skills
• A passion for providing world class sales and service solutions
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and goal oriented
• Willing to work flexible hours to meet changing business needs
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1810 St. Laurent Blvd Building 2 (099), Ottawa, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Management
Requisition ID: 159394
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Rogers Communications's offers that may interest you