This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Digital Marketing Manager, Rogers Bank
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Manager, Digital Acquisition is responsible for leading campaigns to drive the growth of the Rogers Bank suite of financial products. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leveraging analytics and insights to drive effective and profitable customer acquisition programs, while adhering to all regulatory and compliance guidelines.
- Input into the development of digital forecasts and budget processes to ensure adequate and appropriate resources are budgeted/allocated to achieve business objectives
- Input into the quarterly digital marketing planning process, with input and support from multiple stakeholders
- Represent Rogers Bank within cross-functional marketing councils and scrum teams
- Develop a strategic test-and-learn optimization plan, implementing best-in-class methodologies to achieve business and compliance objectives
- Lead digital creative development with external agencies and internal brand teams to ensure messaging and tone are aligned to customer insights and personalization
- Work with Data Insights and Credit Risk teams to create/leverage data models to ensure profitability of campaign executions
- Work with all stakeholders (internal teams, agencies) to lead and execute ongoing targeted and awareness campaigns
- Own and consistently review website and campaign analytics for all steps of the customer journey in order to identify successes, challenges, and optimization of future campaigns
- Establish, maintain, and distribute a weekly campaign dashboard, to understand and showcase quality, efficiency, and profitability of all marketing campaigns
- Provide insights, lessons learned, and future strategies based on campaign/program results
- Seek out, assess, and review external opportunities for potential partnership and affiliate agreements
- Negotiate terms, launch, and manage partner/affiliate programs
- An insatiable need to blaze new trails
- 8+ years marketing (planning and execution) experience within a digital acquisition environment, preferably in a financial services or telecommunications organization
- Strong sense of ownership, positive attitude, drive and enthusiasm
- Experience managing external digital agencies
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity, with an unshakeable ability to pivot and change direction as necessary
- Comfortable working with stakeholders of all levels, within a matrixed organization
- Experience with journey analytics, marketing automation tools and marketing within an agile environment
- Understanding of SEO/SEM
- The ability to capture, read, and understand marketing performance data, and to distill disparate information into clear insights that will guide future decisions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - You are recognized as a strong communicator among your peers
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (824), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Banking & Operations
Requisition ID: 229680
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Marketing
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Rogers Communications's offers that may interest you