This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES GEARED TO YOUR TALENTS!
Groupe Robert is currently looking for a specialized driver for his bulk division.Local work and some highway if required.Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Driving our specialized equipment (dump trailer, live bottom, Shuttle floof, B-train) from one customer to another. This could be with or without a load, on a given route and a predetermined schedule
• Be responsible for the vehicle itself, its load, its driving safety and that of others
• Inspect the condition of the vehicle and report any anomalies
• Check total and axle loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle
• Complete routine activities
• Provide excellent customer service to our clients.
• Preform pre and post trip inspections on the equipment. Report any defects as required.
• At least 2 years experience with an AZ licence • Clean abstract and CVOR • Good communication skills. • Excellent customer service skills with the ability to follow company policies and procedures. • Good communication skills with a good understanding of safety policies • Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently • Some handling of the equipment maybe required. With the ability to lift 50 pounds.Groupe Robert offers you: • Job stability, work all year • Dedicated roads • Safe environment • Family environment • Salary and competitive rates mile • All deliveries and pickups paid • Interesting professional development opportunities • Group insurance and fringe benefits • Corporate discounts • Uniform provided • Environmental awareness • Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology • Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation • Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations) Schedules Day, Evening, Weekend Experience 2-5 years
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Robert Group's offers that may interest you