This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked eighth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Role: Demand & Fulfillment Analyst
Reporting to the Director, Demand & Fulfillment the Demand & Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for central demand forecasting and replenishment activities across the Front Store business area to ensure inventory availability of the right product at the right time in Rexall store locations. The Demand & Fulfillment Analyst will create and maintain forecast models for their assigned categories incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from category management, marketing, stores and industry insights.
- Execute Demand Planning & Replenishment activities utilizing JDA Demand & Fulfillment modules to maximize in stock levels and optimize inventory across the Rexall network of stores.
- Create statistical forecasts: gather/analyze and validate data, execute statistical modeling, review resulting statistical forecast models, apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting, summarize/aggregate statistical forecast.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach interacting with Marketing, Category management, and Store ops to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize forecast and reporting tools to analyze forecast accuracy to understand root cause for error and drive continuous improvement within the organization
- Participate in monthly demand review meetings to evaluate forecasting effectiveness, determine root-cause of significant issues and coordinate the action plans to improve forecasting effectiveness.
- Identify the root causes of issues such as out-of-stocks and aged inventory by identifying discrepancies through the collection and analysis of data and provides recommended solutions
- Provide input within the Supply Chain and Category Management team in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include…
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall care Network
Are you ALLIN?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.'s offers that may interest you