This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked eighth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the ''ICARE'' values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Mission: Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is instrumental in executing the ongoing success of store operations by providing outstanding customer experience that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
WORKING COLLABORATIVELY WITH THE FRONT STORE MANAGER YOUR FOCUS WILL BE TO:
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, and contributing to the overall store concept by bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Ensure exceptional customer service/patient care for the store.
- Assist with the human resource activities which include recruitment, training, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures, and handling union issues where applicable.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Assist the Front Store Manager in ensuring that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, EBITDA, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Adhere to all marketing programs and initiatives, which may include, Retail price management, Front Store Department Merchandising, Planograms, core programs and merchandising techniques, flyer implementation and local advertising initiatives
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
Are you #Allin ?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Canada Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd.'s offers that may interest you