Now, here's why we're proud of our company: Veloce offers merchants and restaurateurs the simplest solution to build, manage and grow their business while delivering a better customer experience. It is said that knowledge is power: this is why Veloce allows small business owners to get an overview of their business activities in one place. Dealing with more than $ 5 billion worth of transactions each year, more than 6,000 companies use Veloce's point-of-sale platforms to manage their business, learn about customer preferences, measure sales, and analyze their data.
What you will do and what will make you shine :
Identify potential customers and make sure to contact them by e-mail or by phone to present the solutions offered by Veloce. Develop links with potential customers until qualification.Veiller to provide a world-class experience to our prospects in order to give them an excellent impression. Evaluate the needs of the clientele to determine if the solutions offered by Veloce would be relevant to them. Manage, during a given period, the indications of customers and the different means of communication used by potential customers, including Incoming calls, e-mail and chat. Manage Zoho's existing client list and ensure that all customer communications are recorded and identified. Work with the Marketing Manager to develop new strategies to increase the number of clients. the sales pyramid and ensure that it always reaches e monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas. Perform other duties and other responsibilities defined by management.
Your profile :
• At least one year of sales experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, preferably in sales of technology-related solutions.
• Possession of a bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Wish to work in technology sales and have strong technical expertise.
• Excellent customer service and professional telephone skills, including excellent listening, speaking and writing skills.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
• Enjoy working in a dynamic environment guided by quotas.
• Fluent English.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time efficiently.
• Very high availability.
• Experience in using CRM (Zoho).
• Knowledge of PC and iOS.
• Knowledge of other languages.
• Experience in retail, restaurant or bar.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Computer purchase program
Computer purchase program
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Resto Finances inc. - Veloce's offers that may interest you