- Salary To be discussed
- Published on September 27th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Warehouse Helper/Runner
Location: Brantford, ON
Reports to: Warehouse Manager ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
Reliance™ has been providing affordable, reliable home and business heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice - and that’s comfortable!
Our organization has grown exponentially in size, and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
• Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2X winner)
• Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
• Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,400 Reliance Team Members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, prioritizing health & safety, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2020 alone, we donated over $750,000 to United Way, Habitat for Humanity, and other local charities.
Reliance is passionate about our team members’ growth and success. We proudly offer a Technical Training Assistance Program, access to tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members. Progressing team members’ careers helps us maintain our reputation of having the most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the HVAC industry. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
· Gas Technician 3 preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Good organization skills.
· Computer skills including scanning, email, data collection.
· Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
· Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs (and greater with assistance).
· Must have a valid class G driver’s license
· Good communication skills.
· Grade 12 or equivalent.
· Must be able to work in all areas assigned.
· Responsible to organize and help inventory HVAC, Water Heater and Water Treatment equipment and materials, including loading and unloading of equipment, and scanning and entering serialized equipment into system.
· Staging of HVAC Equipment and materials prior to installations.
· Document and report on Stock quantities at all times to ensure no stoppage of work due to inadequate Equipment inventory.
· Make deliveries as may be required by Installation crews.
· Load and unload at job sites as required.
· Assist Installation Crews with daily truck inspections, and assure regularly scheduled truck maintenance is being carried out.
· Work closely with Installation, sales, and wfp department to assure smooth and accurate flow of installation information, model and serial numbers and any other documentation required for accurate customer history files.
· Refurbishing of water heaters and removing newer components on scrapped heaters.
· Perform duties as assigned. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.