This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Senior Installer
Location: Maple Ridge, BC
Reports to: Operations Manager
About the Company
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort (Canada Furnace) is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- -Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- -Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- -Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Join a dynamic team who collaboratively works under the banner of the most recognized home comfort brand in North America. As a Reliance team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skill sets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
Why Work With Us?
- A generous compensation plan - Earning potential up to $85,000/ year
- Paid training
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company vehicle with the ability to take home
- Paid tuition and expenses towards a trades licence
- EI top-up payments during apprentice leave
- All tools are provided
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a trip for two
- 47% of our current management were hired here as technical team members.
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
- History of no layoffs
- Successfully completed grade 12
- Possess a valid Gas B
- Candidates with equivalent experience may be apprenticed
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
- Demonstrate a strong verbal or written communication skillset
About The Job
- Coordinate and lead in the successful installation of various HVAC equipments
- Educate customers on the operation of their equipment
- Contribute to Reliance’s growth through offerings of Reliance’s products and services
- Strive to make each customer experience outstanding for our customers
- Contribute to Reliance’s high standards of health and safety
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Reliance Comfort Limited Partnership o/a Reliance Home Comfort's offers that may interest you