- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
RNC Sheet Metal Installer_Operations
To help drive our continued growth, we are looking for a high energy, results-focused individual for the following role:
Position: Sheet Metal Installer - Non-UnionizedLocation: Barrie, ON, and surrounding area
Reliance™ has been providing affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification and plumbing products and services to Canadians for more than 50 years. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice - and that’s comfortable!
Every day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering a great customer experience, attracting great talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2019 alone, we have donated over $650,000 to United Way and $100,000 in equipment to Habitat for Humanity. This untiring dedication is what will drive profitable growth and help us fulfill our vision: to be the fastest growing and the largest provider of heating and cooling systems, and water heater, plumbing and water purification services in North America.
Reliance is a $800 million business today having doubled in size over the past five years. We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for the second consecutive eligible year, while our CEO Sean O’Brien was recognized as one of Canada’s most admired CEOs, and a Glassdoor ‘Best Places to Work’ winner.
Reliance is passionate about our team members’ growth and success. We proudly offer a Technical Training Assistance Program, access to tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members. Progressing team members’ careers helps us maintain our reputation of having the most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the HVAC industry.
Installation of sheet metal and duct work as per blue print requirements to support our local Residential Construction projects.
- Represent Reliance in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Read blue prints, drawings and work from sketches to install sheet metal and duct work.
- Sheet metal installation on new construction job sites
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes of new home builds
- Work under the supervision of installation manager
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Valid Sheet Metal License
- Previous experience in Sheet Metal Installation and/or working within the residential construction industry
- Ability to do rough-ins and duct work
- Intermediate English skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.