- Salary To be discussed
- Published on October 10th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Reliance Heath - Regina, SK
Reports to: General Manager
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the
industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million
customers across North America.
Reliance™ has been providing affordable, reliable home and
business heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing
& Smart Home products & services. Our customers know they can count on
us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice - and that’s
Our organization has grown exponentially in size, and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
• Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2X winner)
• Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
• Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,400 Reliance Team Members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, prioritizing health & safety, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2020 alone, we donated over $750,000 to United Way, Habitat for Humanity, and other local charities.
Primary Mission: The Operations Manager is accountable for planning, managing and continually improving to ensure that the growth, customer service, productivity and financial objectives are driven to a standard of excellence for field operations through regular coaching and collaboration with team members and 3rd party partners.
• Collaborate with all the local Manager(s) to plan, budget and deliver on P & L targets
• Ensure staffing plans are forecast, updated and delivered to maximize customer service and meet our service commitments
• Measure, monitor and drive achievement of all Operational metrics and provide appropriate reporting and analysis
• Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with Independent Installation Contractors.
• Lead and support the development of a Growth through Install mentality that drives customer satisfaction and future business growth
• Coach and manage a team of Technical professionals to maximize their performance, engagement and achievement of objectives
• Drive excellence through our 3rd party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to Reliance’s strategy and goals. Manage these relationships to ensure these vendors deliver on all our key metrics and standards
• Perform regular reviews of cost, quality, safety and productivity metrics, setting plans and executing these effectively to drive optimal performance of Operations team and 3rd party partners through goal setting, observation, coaching and reviews
• Partner and collaborate with other stakeholders (i.e. Quality, Project Management, Training, HR, Regulatory) to continually improve team performance
• Drive ‘destination of choice’ for team members, customers and 3rd party partners by setting a standard of service excellence and engaging team members/3rd party partners to support this standard
• Deliver prompt and efficient resolution to customer inquiries/complaints
• Ensure exceeding install gross margin
• You are a determined self-starter with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, passion for high performance and attention to detail who thrives working in a team environment and individually
• Gas Fitter 2 license and/or 3-5 years of progressive experience overseeing a field operations team within the HVAC industry is an asset
• Knowledge and technical experience within the water heater industry is required
• Sales experience and a demonstrated ability to meet sales quotas would be an asset
• Demonstrated results in driving process control, productivity/quality improvement
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), interpersonal skills along with innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
• Highly motivated to succeed with the ability to build team spirit, motivate team members and encourage collaboration
• Professional negotiation skills with the ability to influence and drive change
• Strong initiative to drive results with speed of implementation
• Strong ability to develop effective relationships with team, internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to challenge the status quo and help drive change
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.