What is the opportunity?
Full-time opportunity working within RBC Wealth Management, Private Banking as a Private Banking Associate from May 1 to August 31, 2018. The PBA will provide relief opportunities while working on special projects to identify clients for special events through our database.
What will you do?
- Provide relief assignments covering PBA during sundry absences and vacations
- Communicating with clients in-person while covering reception, via telephone and email
- Assist on special projects and initiatives
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven hospitality behaviours
- Ability to handle multiple requests
- Proven ability to be resources seeking answers
- Experience with problem resolution
- Previous experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Previous customer service experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Exposure to the best clients of RBC while delivering the Black Card Experience
- Prestige of working in RBC Wealth Management, Private Banking
- Opportunity to provide a differentiated client experience
- Working in a supportive, open , and inclusive environment
- Build network of COI’s across the leadership team
- Participate in special projects and initiatives
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other RBC's offers that may interest you