This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Do you excel at building and managing long term client relationships? Have you ever thought of running your business with the security and reputation of RBC backing you?
RBC Dominion Securities is looking for individuals who are interested in making their clients dreams come true while alleviating their financial fears.
See how shaping your own path can lead to a fulfilling career by exploring the opportunity to become an Investment Advisor with us!
What will you do?
- Establish a client base of high net worth individuals, families, business owners and foundations and manage their complex financial needs
- Leverage your investment strategy to create customized wealth management and investment services for your clients
- Foster trusted, often multi-generational, long-term relationships using personalized service and advice
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with RBC partners such as Personal & Commercial Banking, Insurance, etc.
Here is what we are looking for:
We seek passionate, open-minded individuals with a wide range of academic backgrounds, work experiences, perspectives, thinking styles, and expertise.
- You have 4-6 years of outbound sales experience and are comfortable earning 100% commission
- You have completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or will prior to your start date
- You are self-motivated, have integrity and empathy, and a commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor
- You recognize the value of hard work and investment of time to build a successful business
- You have excellent communications skills
Nice to have as you start the Investment Advisor journey?
- Experience in financial services or direct marketing role
- Demonstrated success in high value sales and business development, regardless of industry/discipline
- Completed the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), Personal Financial Planner (PFP), and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
Experience in the Retail Service Industry an Asset
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary to get you started
- Unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Autonomy to build and run your own business, in a flexible environment
- Programs designed to support you including mentorship, parental leave and development
- Management focused on helping you grow
- Investment solutions backed by top-ranked research
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 84,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada’s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to more than 16 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries. Learn more at rbc.com.
We are proud to support a broad range of community initiatives through donations, community investments and employee volunteer activities. See how at rbc.com/community-sustainability.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 200 Bay Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Commissioned Sales
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 05/31/2021
Req ID: 328559
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other RBC's offers that may interest you