This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What is the Opportunity?
Reporting to the Snr Manager Cyber Control Assurance, you will provide Cyber Security, IT Risk expertise within RBC for enterprise applications.
What will you do?
- Working with stakeholders, you will perform Cyber Control assessments to determine points of non-compliance and provide insight into the risks identified.
- Participation in Security Review discussions, Walkthroughs and Assessments/Security Workshops.
- Participation in the Issue Management approval process
- Provide security guidance to RBC Groups when called upon, as part of the application control assessment lifecycle.
- Assess security of our RBC Financial applications with a focus on review of logical controls.
- Provide support to other assessors through peer reviews of work products as required
- Provide ad hoc Security guidance to the stakeholder community on assessments.
What do you need to succeed?
Must - have
- Post Graduate degree in IT, Cyber Security or related discipline
- 2 or more years IT Work Experience
- Ability to communicate to all levels within the organization as required
- ISO 27002
- Previous experience working with IT Risk in financial institution similar to RBC
- Experience with Application Control Assessments
- Knowledge of Security Policies and Standards; Information Security Practices
- Knowledge of compliance, audit and privacy policies and regulations
- Knowledge of cyber security technologies like access control solutions, authentication, network security, cryptography, PCI, privacy and data classification/protection
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 310 Front St West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 08/27/2021
Req ID: 374836
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other RBC's offers that may interest you