This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities, Dome Branch located downtown Calgary, is currently seeking experienced Associates to join our growing teams. As an Associate you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service, trading, and administrative support.
What will you do?
- Responsible for managing incoming client calls, emails, and meetings
- Support the Investment Advisor in general administrative duties in the management of all client accounts
- Support the team in the preparation of client reviews and presentations
- Assist with re-balancing and trading
- Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and with applicable reports.
- Monitor all pending transfers to ensure completion on a timely basis
- Liaise with back office contacts to investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and account transactions
- Complete new account documentation & KYC forms various compliance/regulatory projects (KYC updates)
What do you need to succeed?
- IIROC licensed (completion of CSC/CPH), with a minimum of 2-3 years of industry/brokerage experience OR to be licensed within 3 months
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. Superior communicator over the phone.
- Motivated, independent and a self-starter
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of daily economic news
- Firms understanding of investment and/or wealth management
- Willingness to participate in community and firm initiatives
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact. Work with a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- A world-class training program in financial services
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 7th Avenue SW, Dome Tower
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/31/2020
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 283402
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other RBC's offers that may interest you