This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in Coquitlam BC is looking for an Associate to join their team. You will be part of a team of Portfolio Managers and support staff, and will help to assist with trade execution, portfolio monitoring, and day to day task of managing a discretionary investment management business.
What will you do?
- Follow-up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity online and on applicable reports
Utilize contact management system for daily task management
What do you need to succeed?
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the investment field working as an assistant/associate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of bond, preferred share and equity markets
- Administrative experience
- Experience working within a discretionary investment management team
- Successful Completion of CSC/CPH
- Knowledge around Dominion Securities systems an asset
- Undergraduate degree
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 2950 Glen Drive, 7th Floor
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 10/23/2020
Req ID: 283352
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other RBC's offers that may interest you