This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you a Journeyman Millwright or Industrial Mechanic with previous experience working in fast-paced manufacturing or production facilities? Do you have sound knowledge in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and performing predictive and preventative maintenance to fast-paced production equipment? Can you bring your mechanical insight and knowledge to an established maintenance team within a growing company?
Randstad Calgary is currently looking for Journeyman Millwrights/Industrial Mechanics for a full time, permanent opportunity in Lethbridge, Alberta. You can be currently residing in or willing to relocate to this area to be considered for this opportunity.
- permanent full-time position
- competitive industry pay
- company pension
- benefits package
- Journeyman or Red Seal Millwright/Industrial Mechanic designation
- previous experience working in a fast-paced production/manufacturing facility, preferably in food or beverage
- ability to perform predictive, preventative, and routine maintenance to industrial equipment such as conveyors, pumps, motors, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- confident in troubleshooting and problem-solving both independently and in a team environment
-able to read and interpret technical schematics, drawings, and diagrams
- proven ability to communicate both verbally and written in the English language
- able to manage various priorities and competing tasks in a timely manner
If you are interested in this opportunity there are 2 easy ways to apply:
1. Apply directly to this job ad with an updated version of your resume
2. Send your resume directly to keisha.kelly@randstad for consideration
Not the right position for you?
We thank all applicants for expressing interest in the above Millwright opportunity; however, only those candidates who meet the above requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Our skilled trades team is always looking for ticketed tradespeople for work in Calgary and Southern Alberta, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other opportunities.
Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.randstad.ca to view all of our current openings from all of our lines of business including Technologies, Engineering, Business Services, Professionals, and Light Industrial.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 2235542STFEN
Other Randstad's offers that may interest you