This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Administration
Job Description & SummaryA career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team provides document production assistance based on PwC’s template requirements. As part of the team, you’ll be helping with template selection, formatting and incorporation of customised changes based on client need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Financial statements or other financial document, reports, Powerpoint presentations and other various documents.
- Other documents: letters, memos, training guides, tables, financial charts, résumés, brochures, advertising posters, invitations, etc., for marketing, training and professional development and human resources staff
- Inputting information, doing layout
- Meet all the other needs of the department
Education, knowledge and skills required
An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Have successfully obtained at least a CEGEP/college-level diploma;
- Be thoroughly familiar with the Windows 10 environment and Office 2013 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and significant experience in using these programs (advanced level);
- Basic knowledge in accounting (if possible);
- Ability to learn new software and technologie;
- Have at least one year of work experience in a similar;
- Be bilingual, both spoken and written;
- Be focused on client service;
- Be able to work under pressure and available to work overtime;
- Ability to adapt to daily change and to spontaneously engage in training; and
- Be able to work in a team and show flexibility in managing both the workload and interpersonal relationships.
Why you’ll love working for PwC
We want you to love every (if not, almost every) minute of your career, having said this, we get it. Each life stage we go through comes with a new set of priorities and demands. This is why we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits, so regardless of your situation, there’s something for everyone.
Leading benefits for our permanent staff include:
- A competitive compensation package
- Sponsored investments, pensions and saving plans with matching firm contributions
- Flexible working
- PwC FlexBenefits, for personalised medical & dental coverage, including enhanced mental health benefit
- Every day recognition and real time appreciation through our rewards and recognition program
- Dress for your day with our flexible dress environment
- Health, wellness and fitness perks
- Family-friendly benefits, including maternity and parental leave policies and support networks to help you prepare for your successful return to work
- Adoption/surrogacy benefits
- Back-up child and elder care support
- Career defining project work and international experience
- Development opportunities including learning on the job, formal learning, learning from others and access to “Vantage” our digital learning system
- Award winning programs including “Women in Leadership” and “Enhanced Pursuit Program”
- A coach to help develop skills, diversify experiences and achieve career aspirations
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DatePwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 109726WD
Other PwC's offers that may interest you