This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Montréal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Financial Analyst Consolidation. This job is temporary, full-time.
Are you looking for a dynamic, stimulating environment? Do you enjoy working with multiple financial information systems? Do you have the energy to achieve desired results, manage several priorities at once and act quickly with minimal supervision? Are you committed to identifying opportunities for improvement and making the necessary changes? If so, this position could be for you.
- You will be responsible for preparing monthly consolidated reports on the Company’s financial operations and administering the accounting information system. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Prepare monthly consolidated reports.
- Administer the accounting information system, oversee improvements and implementation of changes and ensure end users receive training.
- Prepare additional monthly tables pertaining to financial reports.
- Manage currency revaluation, including reconciliation and analysis.
- On a quarterly basis, prepare for management background reports comparing our financial results with those of our peers.
- Take an active part in preparing documents for internal and external audits.
- Perform analyses and provide assistance on an ad hoc basis.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Financial Reporting and Consolidation, you will be part of a dynamic accounting team whose members help one other in order to achieve specific goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- At least five years of relevant experience in consolidation accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP or any other similar financial system.
- Solid analytical skills, ingenuity and the ability to make sound decisions quickly, even when you have incomplete information or are under pressure.
- Experience with SAP or Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), or any other similar financial system.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft’s Excel application and outstanding technical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company and to adapt quickly to change.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Forest products are essential, as are each and every one of our employees and contractors. We take the necessary steps to protect the health and well-being of our employees and to safeguard the integrity of all Resolute facilities.
We are all in this together. We are one community. We are #RESOLUTEPROUD
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 13332
Other Produits forestiers Résolu's offers that may interest you