This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Montreal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Coordinator, Group Insurance Administration - USA. This job is permanent, full-time.
Resolute-LP Engineered Wood Inc., located in Larouche (Québec), is an unconsolidated entity in which Resolute Forest Products has a 50% interest. Resolute operates the wood engineering facility and the joint venture partners are in charge of the sale of the products.
You will be accountable for providing outstanding service delivery to our US operations. The Coordinator is responsible for managing projects to ensure timely completion, owning and completing complex tasks, project planning and management, and coordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders. In addition, the Coordinator is responsible for ensuring quality including identifying process improvements that will lead to improvements in quality and efficiency.
The Coordinator will respond promptly, thoughtfully, and effectively to changing work environments, changing priorities, and new situations and will possess the skills and ability to communicate effectively, and appropriately, with internal resources and third parties.
- Support end to end service delivery for the aligned domain(s)
- Process data files including but not limited to benefits deduction files, HR files, premium files, billing and other ad hoc reporting requests
- Work closely with payroll and HR
- Year-end processing (rate change, open enrollment)
- Produce annual reports (ACA, 5500)
- Respond to division, external vendors and employee benefits-related queries
- Provide testing and analytical support for system changes and enhancements, working closely with other areas of the company such as It, payroll and external vendors
- Process ongoing leave status updates across platforms, reconcile discrepancies, process monthly invoicing
- Respond to client queries and escalations
- Coordination with multiple vendors, mainly medical, prescription drugs, dental, life insurance, LTD, COBRA and health welfare administration vendor
Experience and Skill Sets
- Strong Excel skills such as using functions and formulas to perform calculation/data analysis
- Strong work ethic and ability to interface with client(s) in a professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong business/financial acumen
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and drive and prioritize own work
- Skilled at properly researching, identifying, and documenting issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective working in a team environment as well as independently
- General knowledge of administrative systems and processes
- Ability to execute key operations management routines and identify enhancement opportunities
- Effective use of basic business productivity tools and Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of benefits related laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience
Your profil :
- Bachelor in business or equivalent years of industry experience;
- 5 years of industry experience;
- CEBS certification an asset
- Knowledge of benefit plans is a requirement
- Proficient with Excel & report writing tools
- Bilingual, English and French
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Forest products are essential, as are each and every one of our employees and contractors. We take the necessary steps to protect the health and well-being of our employees and to safeguard the integrity of all Resolute facilities.
We are all in this together. We are one community. We are #RESOLUTEPROUD
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!
How are we building the Resolute of the future?
Find out in our Annual Report, available at resolutefp.com/publications.
Join the conversation!
Visit The Resolute Blog at blog.resolutefp.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Human Resource Professionals
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 14742
Other Produits forestiers Résolu's offers that may interest you