Provincial Offences Prosecutor
Prescott-Russell28, rue Court, L'Orignal,ON
- Salary To be discussed
0.00 h - Part time
- Published on January 17th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Prosecute offences under Part I of the Provincial Offences Act.
Opportunity to prosecute offences under Part III of the Provincial Offences Act.
Part-time work (non-union position)
Workplace: Provincial Offences Office, L’Orignal
Remuneration to be determined in accordance with experience
Closing date: 4:00 p.m., Feburary 2, 2023
A cover letter and a resume must be provided.
- Lawyer, member of the Law Society of Ontario or paralegal;
- Must have professional liability insurance coverage for a minimum of 2 million dollars;
- Perfectly bilingual (both oral and written);
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Must have excellent writing and organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of technology, including Microsoft suite, SharePoint and Zoom.
Internal reference No.
Other Prescott-Russell's offers that may interest you