This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Paid sick leave
Social activities organized by the company
We are growing incredibly fast, gaining traction with big manufacturing companies around the world and having fun doing it! Poka is currently seeking a dynamic Enterprise Account Manager to join is Sales team to develop the Growth Accounts Segment. Reporting to the VP Global Sales, you will be the critical contact point for developing rapidly new business within existing high growth potential clients and will be responsible for developing and nurturing long lasting and strategic sales relationships in support of accelerating the development of the account through acquisition of new sites and divisions.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Enterprise Account Manager :
- Owns the sales quota and stakeholders/sponsors relationships for the assigned accounts
- Identifies and actively lead growth opportunities, as well as defines the account plan and growth strategy
- Takes charge of the sales process on assigned opportunities from need analysis, to business case to closing working with a team composed of resources from Customer Success and Sales Support.
- Manages contract renewals and support the Customer Success Team
- Builds strong Poka business case for prospective customers and ensures with Customer Success the achievement of KPI leading to the realization of the business case in support of growth strategy and additional sites/divisions acquisition.
- Documents all accounts’ milestones, opportunities and accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce
- Prepares, manages and presents compelling presentation decks and answer product and implementation questions
- Coordinates outbound inquiries with Sales Development Representatives
- Manages the development of Corporate Agreements.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships
- Passion for hunting within large accounts
- High energy;
- Strong organizational skills; and
- Methodical and systematic approach
- Good business writing and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (must), French (preferred), other languages (asset)
- Capable of working autonomously
- Team player
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7+ years of experience in account management and development
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise software sales
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Administration (an asset)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry and processes is a must
- Ability to elaborate and present a business case / business acumen
- Experienced interacting with plant managers, VP and CxO
- Experience with using Salesforce is an asset
- Ability to travel locally and internationally (40%)
Location: The position will be based in Montréal or Québec City, Qc.
The compensation structure will be comprised of a base annual salary with commission on performance
You will be eligible to participate in the Poka’s Employee Stock Option Program
Competitive group insurance plan
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Other Poka's offers that may interest you