The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for clients once their contract is signed. It is her/his primary responsibility to ensure our client’s success in meeting the business objectives targeted with Poka. He/she must also assist daily in the adoption and integration of Poka in order to bring about lasting change.
Human and Business component: needs analysis (scoping), follow up on implementation projects, quarterly performance review and assistance in change management.
Functional component: integration and mastery of new Poka features by customers.
The Customer Success Manager is in charge of the organic growth of accounts under his/her responsibility. The Customer Success Manager reports directly to the Customer Success Director.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To achieve objectives, the tasks of the Customer Success Manager go beyond support and account management:
ONBOARDING NEW CUSTOMERS
- Manages Poka’s initial configuration (remote);
- Ensures that implementation occurs in line with customer expectations to assure their long-term success;
- Guides the client in adoption activities during the implementation of Poka;
- Develops an in-depth understanding of each client’s needs, objectives and expected results.
MONITORING AND GROWING EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- Conducts weekly monitoring of product use and users’ engagement of assigned clients (empirical data analysis);
- Monthly calls with clients to monitor the scoping plan defined at the beginning of the year: annual business case, quarterly business review of performance and assistance in change management;
- Identifies expansion opportunities for assigned clients;
- Collaborates with the sales team to ensure contract renewal when needed;
- Collaborates with the professional services team when a major recovery plan needs to be put in place to ensure the sustainability of the Poka program.
- Participates in the development and improvement of implementation methods and tools available to the customer (best practices, tool box, tips and ideas);
- Maintains a knowledge base that answers frequently asked questions, suggests solutions to typical problems and suggests ways to grow Poka internally;
- Prepares communication materials and meetings with users to keep them up-to-date on new features and techniques to promote engagement and adoption (webinars on new apps, best practices, toolkits, tips and ideas)
- This position is based in Québec City headquarters;
- The position involves occasional travel to clients
- Competitive annual salary plus performance bonus and participation in the employee stock option plan
Motivation letter (mandatory)
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
espagnol, un atout
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
espagnol, un atout
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or engineering
- 3 years of experience in a similar role (change management, continous improvment, professional services, business analyst, or engineering (industrial)
- Perfectly bilingual, both written and spoken (French-English, Spanish is an asset)
- Good and charismatic communicator
- Autonomous, highly motivated, organized with attention to detail when executing deliverables
- Analytic and conceptual skills
- Customer relationship management
- Ability to have a business-oriented vision
- Knowledge of business processes
- Dental insurance
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Fresh fruits ... service-traiteur, boissons,céréales, snacks et encore plus!
... service-traiteur, boissons,céréales, snacks et encore plus!
- Paid sick leave
Paid sick leave
- Performance bonuses
- Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
Reimbursement of professional association dues or membership fees
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
- Travel insurance
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Poka's offers that may interest you