This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Paid sick leave
Social activities organized by the company
Stock option plan
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketing practitioner to plan, produce, and promote the content needed to expand Poka’s demand generation efforts and brand awareness. The ideal candidate possesses excellent English writing skills with a firm grasp of value-based messaging and how to create content that addresses audience needs across the buyer journey. This is a critical role as team members from multiple departments will rely on your work.
- Create 1+ resource each month in support of the company’s demand generation, brand awareness, search engine optimization and thought leadership goals (i.e. whitepapers, infographics, guides, checklists, landing pages, case studies, video).
- On an on-going basis, write blogs, email & web copy, scripts, speaking proposals, in support of marketing programs and to attract site visitors through search, social, and email.
- Together with the VP Marketing, build and manage a content strategy and editorial calendar aligned with business priorities and in support of our customers’ buyer journey.
- Collaborate with internal Poka subject matter experts to build content and establish our thought leadership position in the market.
- Create and follow a comprehensive, repeatable content project plan that ensures each asset is leveraged across all relevant channels and tactics.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, media and journalists in our space to maximize coverage and awareness.
- Monitor and report on content analytics and KPIs to deliver audience insights that will shape sales and marketing strategy.
- Work with external writers, designers and agencies in support of content projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role i.e. content marketing, product marketing public relations, or corporate communications.
- An editorial mindset that understands how to create content based on audience needs (aligned with personas and stages of buyer journey).
- Past experience building online audiences.
- Versatile – We need someone who is both highly creative and an excellent writer but is also methodical and detail-oriented in terms of planning and analysis.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging and media/influencer relations.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Ideal candidate will have B2B SaaS experience
- Bilingual (French) is a plus
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)