This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
2 grandes cafétérias
Rabais employés sur tous nos produits et en vente à l'heure du lunch
Company supplied uniform
Bottes et sarrau
Échelle salariale compétitive
Plan d'assurance collective complet (médicale, dentaire, oculaire)
Paid sick leave
Horaire fixe jour, soir ou nuit (pas de rotation des quarts de travail)
Vacances+++ vs années de service
Years of service recognition
Reconnaissance des années de service $$$
Plaisirs Gastronomiques is a Quebec family food processing company situated in Québec dedicated to manufacturing a wide range of innovative high quality products such as, pies, quiches, salads, pizzas, creton and other pork or beef products including charcuterie. Still growing, we have to date more than 400 employees working at our manufacturing facility in Boisbriand situated on the North Shore of Montreal (along Highway 15).
For more information : www.plaisirsgastronomiques.com
Currently we are looking for production employees passionate about the food industry and dedicated to achieving quality and productivity.
Job description :
- Perform various manufacturing tasks, and product specific work activities according to the requirements of the various departments such as ; handling, filling, assembly, labeling, packaging, palletizing, cleaning work areas, etc.
- Supply the production lines according to pre-established productivity levels while maintaining the quality, hygiene and health and safety standards within our facility.
We offer :
- Permanent ,stable and full-time employment (mainly from Monday to Friday on a fixed shift)
- Competitive salary range
- Evening , night and team leader allowances
- Group insurance plan (medical ,dental & eye)
- Competitive benefits (sick days, recognition $$$ of years of service, vacation vs years of service, etc.)
- Employee discounts on all our products
- 2 large cafeterias and an outdoor patio on the roof of the facility.
- Free parking space
- Production clothing provided
- Healthy and harmonious working environment
*** Variable working hours depending on production volume
- Secondary III or more (read, write and count)
- Semi-autonomous, dynamic, and good reasoning abilities
- Good manual dexterity, versatility
- Good physical condition (repetitive work, standing)
- Temperature tolerant (refrigerated facility)
- Availability, punctuality and attendance is essential
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and professionalism
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
Fr : Beginner
Other Plaisirs Gastronomiques's offers that may interest you