This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Named for the 17th consecutive year amongst Canada's Top 100 Employer, PepsiCo is proud to be a renowned employer amongst Canadians. Selected amongst 75 000 employers across the country, PepsiCo has distinguished itself by bringing a work environment which fosters excellence for all its employees.
PepsiCo brings a special contribution in the world and you could do the same! Explore all of the possibilities and make a difference inside an organization that invests in its people. We want our employees to develop their abilities and become future leaders.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the selected candidate will have as a primary responsability the order preparation. The Warehouse Technician - Order Picker will also be responsible for :
- Collect products to prepare orders for various clients while meeting established productivity standards;
- Verify the accuracy of all orders;
- Replenish the module for order picking;
- Load the delivery trucks;
- Move trucks within the distribution center's location;
- Count and validate the number of carboards brought back by sales representatives;
- Make sure to work in a safe manner;
- Participate in team meetings;
- Other tasks related to order picking.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationships and be able to work in teams;
- Ability to work with computer systems;
- Motivated and desire to perform;
- Detail oriented, punctual, autonomous, able to take initiative;
- Must be able to lift a charge of 25 lbs;
- Safety shoes required.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
Other PepsiCo Canada Aliments (Frito Lay) – Québec's offers that may interest you