This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The part time sales merchandiser contributes to the success of PepsiCo by providing exceptional customer service to various large and small accounts, such as supermarkets and variety stores. This includes merchandising products, freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Merchandise store shelving, racks and displays with PepsiCo products
- Utilize Point-of-Sale materials
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition, ensure shelving cleanliness is maintained
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- High School Diploma
- Valid full G or class 5 driver's license, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
- Merchandising or retail customer service experience is helpful, but not necessary
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, squatting, reaching over shoulder
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
- Must be able to work weekends
- Able to lift 50 plus pounds
- Pushing or pulling up to 200 pounds using a powered pallet jack
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
Other PepsiCo Canada Aliments (Frito Lay) – Québec's offers that may interest you