This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Named for the 17th year in a row amongst the top 100 employers in Canada, PepsiCo is proud to be a favorite employer. Selected amongst 75 000 employers in Canada, PepsiCo Canada has distinguished itself by having a work environment encouraging excellence to all of its employees.
- Supply all our points of sales with our products and ensure the proper presentation for customers
- Ensure the rotation of our products and manage our expired products.
- Ensure client satisfaction and having him/her complete the visit booklet.
- Communicate with the Route Sales Representative
- Sort and pickup cardboads used for delivery
- Flexible weekend shift
- Demonstrates an ability to provide excellent customer service
- Autonomy and professionalism
- Ability to move between stores (public transit or car)
- Must be able to lift a weight of 25 pounds
- Security shoes are required
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
Other PepsiCo Canada Aliments (Frito Lay) – Québec's offers that may interest you