This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
At Parsons, our Western Canada Bridge team provide design, rehabilitation, construction, condition inspection, construction inspection, and project manager services for all bridge types and for all methods of project delivery. This past year alone, our success in bridge engineering has earned us numerous national and local awards, highlighting our well-established brand as the preeminent bridge engineering service provider in North America particularly for a long span and complex bridges of all types.
We are looking for a number of strong structural Bridge Engineers particularly with experience with BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure and Alberta Transportation to join our team; one who inspires loyalty and commitment and understands how to design and deliver leading-edge bridge projects in our Western Canadian operations. This position requires a solid track record of managing bridge design and design-build projects along with familiarity BC MOTI (British Columbia Ministry of Transportation) standards and project delivery. This position can be based in either our British Columbia Burnaby, Victoria, or Langley offices.
We need your structural Engineer experience with bridge overpasses/underpasses/retaining walls to build upon our successes to date. We are working on new bridge construction along with projects that relate to maintaining the bridge inventories of our client base as it relates to inspection, overload evaluation, rehabilitation, seismic upgrades, and erection engineering. Your skillset also includes aspects of business development such as maintaining client relations and preparing proposal documents. This position requires the candidate to have a proven track record of successfully managing bridge engineering projects to schedule and budget or played a significant part of the technical delivery in design or construction, or a combination of the both. Ideally you bring experience with design and construction scheduling, budgeting, and working with various project team members such as sub-consultants and proposal preparation. This role would potentially also require travel as projects dictate.
- 4+ years of related bridge project experience on same or similar large scope design and construction management projects
- The incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background and direct experience with BC MOTI (British Columbia Ministry of Transportation) and/or Alberta Transportation (AT)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field from an accredited institution, a graduate engineering degree is preferred
- Professional registration as a Professional Engineer in British Columbia/Alberta is required
- Ability and willingness to travel to support client and project teams, as projects dictate
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other PARSONS CORPORATION's offers that may interest you