This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Oricom Internet is currently looking for a team leader for its IT department. Under the supervision of the IT Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the network and systems administrators team. Your tasks will include planning, prioritizing and helping to carry out various IT and network projects while ensuring that day-to-day operations run smoothly.Read more
- Assess the duration of tasks and assign them to team members while monitoring their completion;
- Be actively involved in the planning and carrying out of various projects and day-to-day operations;
- Play a major role in supporting the members of the team;
- Ensure that team members follow established procedures;
- Take stock of objectives achieved and provide initial estimates for cost-benefit analysis;
- Ensure a constant strategic watch (technologies, market, competition, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any other relevant field;
- Minimum of 2 years of work team supervision experience;
- You master the principles of planning and prioritization;
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills and excellent skills for solving complex problems;
- You have good communication skills at all levels;
- You have an excellent capacity for assimilation and adaptation, in a constantly changing environment;
- You are available outside of the usual working hours to respond to emergencies;
- You have a good knowledge of French and English both orally and in writing.
- Advanced general networking knowledge;
- Relevant experience with different routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, etc;
- Experience on Debian operating systems.