nventive is a 360° digital agency of 120 enthusiasts, founded in 2008. We create intelligent digital experiences, built with strategy and creativity. From discovery to deployment, we value collaboration in an innovation-driven environment to forge committed stories for the user.
What we’ll empower you with:
As a DevOps at nventive, you will bring your expertise and knowledge to manage and set up our internal and cloud deployments. You will also have to provide Level 2 and Level 3 support to ensure the availability of hosted services for our customers and internally. You will work as a team with the developers to support and improve ongoing deployment and integration processes as well as configuration management and automation. You will work with customers and project teams to deliver deployment solutions and cloud environments to support applications developed in production.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
You have the mandate to:
• Develop solutions to continually monitor and improve the availability of our systems.
• Design, manage and maintain tools to automate repetitive business processes.
• Develop tools for automating the deployment of solutions in our internal or cloud environments.
• Define performance indicators, monitoring and set up dashboards using operational intelligence tools.
• Address and solve production problems.
Your future environment :
Docker, Kubernetes, Container, Cloud, ECS, AKS, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, CI, CD
Why we are a fantastic mobile studio:
Yes, we offer breakfast, flexible schedules, beer on Friday and reimbursement of gym fees. And yes, you can come to work in shorts, sandals ... even crocs if you wish.In addition, our team is made up of enthusiastic people ready to help you push your limits.We work with prestigious clients from different industries, ensuring that you constantly act according to various mandates.You will have access to expertise and very advanced technology through our partnerships and in-house developed tools.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
• Essential: Minimum of 2 years experience in PHP, .Net, Perl or Python programming
• Essential: Production experience and integration on AWS cloud environments. (Azure and Google desired).
• Essential: Administration of LAMP and WAMP stacks.
• Essential: Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible configuration management systems. (Chief asset).
• Essential: Experience with Docker (Kubernetes asset).
• Essential: Understanding or experience with continuous integration tools (eg Jenkins)
• Essential: Good knowledge of OS, mainly Linux, and Windows.
• Essential: Basic knowledge of TCP / IP networks and protocols, HTTP (S), DNS, routing, OS networking configuration, firewalls;
• Essential: Familiar with relational databases such as: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL;
• Essential: Good knowledge of French and English.
• Essential: Resourcefulness, autonomy, communication and team spirit. • Desired: Ease of adaptation to rapid changes.
- Commitment to work-life balance
Commitment to work-life balance
- Employee referral bonus
Employee referral bonus
- Flexible hours
- On-going training
- Public transportation nearby
Public transportation nearby
- Social activities organized by the company
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other nventive's offers that may interest you