This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Paid sick leave
Public transportation nearby
Reimbursement for public transportation
Social activities organized by the company
* This position is available on the Montreal and Quebec campus or remotely according to your location preferences *
As a .Net/Xamarin Developer, you will use your technical expertise to turn the customer’s vision into reality, in order to create a product that will satisfy them. To do this, you will work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary project team.
Your work will be carried out in a context of professional services provided to customers, which requires a good ability to adapt to the various changes that may arise spontaneously in your day-to-day in connection with the evolution of deliverables. You will, therefore, need to be agile and efficient in managing your tasks.
To be a mobile developer within our team, you must be motivated, versatile, rigorous, autonomous, and passionate. Additionally, you must have a natural tendency to enjoy exploring new avenues, anticipating trends, and developing quality products that you can be proud of.
- Develop mobile applications at the cutting edge of the technology from A to Z, both at the client and server level;
- Be able to develop responsive inter-platform interfaces according to defined standards;
- Report on the progress of your tasks to ensure compliance with the company's commitments to its customers;
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with colleagues;
- Make the right technological and architectural choices (tools, techniques, etc.) to resolve a given problem.
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
Good knowledge of the following technologies:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- Great attention to detail and a keen sense of observation;
- Relationship skills leading to a good collaboration with the team;
- Curiosity that allows you to stay informed of new trends/frameworks/techniques while remaining pragmatic while considering them;
- Good judgment that allows you to choose when to develop reusable tools to increase productivity;
- Autonomy and proactivity which allows you to take initiative;
- Managing stress and pressure in a context where deadlines are tighter;
- Logical mind that allows excellent efficiency in the planning and delivery of products used on multiple platforms.
THE LITTLE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOUR PROFILE MORE INTERSTING
- Experience as a mobile developer or on mobile application development projects.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
Other nventive - campus Québec's offers that may interest you