This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Day shift: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Evening shift: 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. with bonus of $1.50/h
- Prepare orders according to shipping procedures;
- Complete the various order tracking forms;
- Provide adequate packaging for transport and according to shipping standards;
- Participation in the development of the KANBAN system;
- Be able to assemble kits and kits (occasionally);
- Preparation of documents for invoicing (according to shipping procedures):
- Sort the orders to be prepared in our computer system;
- Physical reception of the goods (purchases) and control of the pallets (perform the quality control process upon receipt of the goods);
- Identify, perform quality control and physical placement of all goods, all according to company standards;
- Updating locations in our system;
- Check the overstock in a single specific location and perform the rotation;
- Notify the purchasing department when there are items out of stock;
- Prepare the necessary documents for the payables department.
- All other tasks required by the supervisor.
- Skills card for driving a forklift (an asset);
- Ability to lift loads of 25 to 50 lbs;
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Knowledge of PVA principles, pull flow, Kanban cards, Kaizen and 5S projects (an asset);
- Knowledge of the transport environment, merchandise reception procedures and storage methods;
- Works well in a team;
- Good memorization skills;
- Concern for quality and a job well done. Meticulous. Observer;
- Good aptitudes for physical and manual work;
- Have a sense of organization and planning;
- Focused on quality;
- Ease of learning and willing to advance in the company;
- Available to work overtime when needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.