Nuera Air3695 Desserte des Laurentides (A-15) Est, Laval,QC
- Salary To be discussed
40.00 h - Full time
Day shift work
- Published on March 8th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Main tasks* :
- Prepare and document month-end
- Coordinate and assist with inventory counts and closures
- Coordinate and assist in the closing of accounts receivable
- Coordinate and assist in closing accounts payable
- Coordinate and assist with bank reconciliations
- Produce all end-of-month supporting tables (expenses accrued, expenses paid in advance, provision for bad debts, etc.)
- Prepare journal entries
- Produce monthly financial statements
- Responsible for group insurance management and payments
- Responsible for the management and disbursements of the pension fund
- Produce monthly GST-QST reports
- Analyze some GL accounts
- Prepare and document the end of the year
- Prepare all documents and supporting documents for the annual audit
- Assist auditors
- Participate in the hiring of staff for his team and ensure his training.
- Assist the director in the supervision of the members of his team.
- Ensure with the human resources department the application of work processes in connection with preventive measures in health and safety at work.
- Ensure the maintenance of a harmonious working environment and climate
- Have a university degree in accounting
- Possess the CPA designation (an asset).
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
Technical skills :
- Excel in management accounting
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Good capacity in planning and control.
- Be ACP certified (an asset).
- Master the Windows environment, the Internet as well as a good knowledge of accounting software.
- Good written and verbal communication in both French and English.
- Leadership / Ability to motivate, guide staff and develop their skills.
- Demonstrates rigor.
- Attention to detail and a job well done (quality).
- Capacity for initiative and discernment.
- Priority management. Know how to manage your time and prioritize your work.
- Sense of organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to speak with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a team and with a flexible approach.
- Reliable, honest and discreet person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No.
Other Nuera Air's offers that may interest you