This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Compensation pour achats de vêtements de travail
- Create technical drawings with the AutoCAD and SolidWorks softwares
- Elaborate and prepare models and drawings based on a preliminary concepts
- Coordination with other departments (purchasing, fabrication, etc.)
- Insert project data in the production management software
- Analyze project files and make sure to have all the necessary information for the work.
- Analyze the implementation deadline of the designs
- Answer calls from the factory supervisor
- Carry out any other similar tasks
Opening of a new location: unique oportunity to be one of the founding members of a new team! Work from home available. Travelling to head office required at times (St-Félicien, QC).
- Technical (DEC, AEC) or professional (DES) diploma
- More than 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (welding, mechanical assemblies, etc.)
- Proficiency in 3D modelling
- Experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of best practices in drafting
- Knowledge of best practices in fabrication
- Fluent in English and French (social and technical)
- Mobility for travelling throughout Canada and US (2 to 15 days away)
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. 2022-8
Other Novilco's offers that may interest you