This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Manages efforts in developing Wirtgen Group parts and service marketing to increase revenues and improve profitability.
- Solicits Wirtgen Group customer base to perform annual inspections and promote Wirtgen / Nortrax promotions.
- Develops, delivers, and assists with Wirtgen Group strategies for revenue and market share growth
- Adapts, develops and administers Wirtgen Group customer focused training content and materials. (marketing/technical).
- Set up customer WITOS accounts train customers on the features and benefits of the WITOS telematics system and manage WITOS MHP’s
- Tracks and reports on competitive activities, identifying and converting competitive partner lines.
- Delivers Wirtgen Group wear parts training to employees.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job. Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Understanding of financial statements and cash flow.
- An intimate knowledge of wear parts as it pertains to heavy equipment.
- Successful negotiating and selling skills.
- Understanding of dealer and Company parts systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of products and services offered by Wirtgen Group product line.
- Knowledge of market(s) distribution channels and customers.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with the use of technology and telematics.
- Ability to Travel up to 50%
- Valid Driver’s License
- Extended work hours will be required based on business needs
Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent industry experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
Relevant Work Experiences:
Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
- Marketing experience.
- Selling directly to an end-user customer in a retail environment.
- Field sales and/or product support experience.
- Milling Machine, Stabilizers, Paver, Crusher and Asphalt Roller product knowledge required.
Health and Safety:
It is our expectation that all Nortrax Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Nortrax safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures.
In accordance with the Nortrax Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
As part of the job offer, the male gender is used as a gender neutral, including men and women.
This job description does not include a complete listing of all the duties and functions of the position. Management reserves the right to assign other duties or projects as necessary.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. WIRTG02886
Other Nortrax's offers that may interest you