This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Creates strategic marketing plan for assigned segment or product line and works with field and sales and marketing functions to achieve product line market share & price realization objectives.
- Conducts thorough market analysis and creates product line plan. Works with Product Line Management Teams to define & execute portfolio of product improvement projects to achieve long term product vision.
- Plans and orchestrates customer and dealer advisory groups and product best in class events to define customer requirements and product improvement opportunities.
- Supports on-going Product Marketing reporting and fact-finding duties. Prepares presentations and product line reports for senior management.
- Proactively manage the customer relationship and proactively service the needs of an assigned listing of accounts and/or the trade area for the sales department.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing skills. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of dealers and other channels. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge of market(s) distribution channels and customers. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Knowledge in engineering principles, theory and practice as well as product knowledge. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Analytical skills. - Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.
- Ability to Travel up to 50%
- Extended work hours will be required based on business needs
Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in a Business/Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Degree in a Marketing discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
Relevant Work Experiences:
Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
- Product or service development process/management experience. - 4 - 7 years
- Marketing experience. - 4 - 7 years
- Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limited
- Geographic area of responsibility, and broad product knowledge. - 4 - 7 years
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and scheduling. - 1 - 3 years
- Crushing and Screening Equipment as well as Production Class Excavator and Loader product knowledge required.
Health and Safety:
It is our expectation that all Nortrax Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Nortrax safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures.
In accordance with the Nortrax Accommodation Policy, reasonable accommodation of any of these qualifications may be considered.
As part of the job offer, the male gender is used as a gender neutral, including men and women.
This job description does not include a complete listing of all the duties and functions of the position. Management reserves the right to assign other duties or projects as necessary.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. MINER02858
Other Nortrax's offers that may interest you