This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
The ideal Beauty Concierge candidate is detail oriented, results drives and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
- Greet and direct customers, assist customers with cosmetic inquiries/products and a variety of other services
- Possess knowledge of the cosmetics area in order to provide customers and employees with information and directions
- Support store operations by being a general store resource for customers and employees
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Make deliveries to customers
You own this if you have…
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers and customers
- Ability to suggestive sell and connect customers to salespeople
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paces environment
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Nordstrom's offers that may interest you