This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Is this representative position a career fit for you?
You are looking for:
- A work experience that will contribute to your career development?
- The possibility of extending your professional network?
- A unique opportunity to your develop your skills?
If any of these matters to you, this is an opportunity to consider.
We are looking for friendly, dynamic and professional business customer service representatives to provide support, offer complementary solutions and increase the loyalty of a business clientele who contacts us in relation to their means of communication. On a daily basis, our representatives respond to calls from customers of Bell Canada, the country's largest communication company.
At Nordia, people are at the heart of our business and our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That's why we are proud to offer the most competitive compensation in the industry, a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits. Our employees confirm it: according to the latest 2018 internal survey, 84% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
What you’ll do:
- Respond to calls from customers who inquire for support in the use of their products and services;
- In its exchanges and its approach, strengthen the business relationship and customer loyalty with the company;
- As appropriate, promote complementary technological solutions such as: IP access, Internet services, E-Commerce, Web hosting, Desk top Security etc.;
What you’ll need:
- Bilingual (oral and written);
- Knowledge of the environment and the challenges associated with small and medium-sized businesses;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service and sales (business market experience is an important asset);
- Interest for Internet, IP Phone and TV related technologies;
- Proficiency with problem solving and decision making in a fast paced environment;
- can multi-task on calls (think, talk and type information)
- Available for the following periods:
- Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm
- Saturday from 9am to 5pm
- Sunday from 11am to 4pm
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary;
- Performance based incentive;
- Weekend premium and bilingualism premium recently increased to $1 / worked hour;
- Fully paid professional training and support;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Discover Nordia Montreal at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/montreal
Training starts September 30th, 2019
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Accidental death insurance
Great discounts on telecommunications products and services
Employee referral bonus
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Professional training and development program
Public transportation nearby
Registered retirement savings plan
Social activities organized by the company
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Nordia inc.'s offers that may interest you