This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Paid sick leave
Public transportation nearby
Social activities organized by the company
Years of service recognition
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic person to take the lead on digital strategy? Do you like to keep web data alive and put in place rigorous tracking tools? But above all, you are a team player willing to share your expertise and achieve common goals? We need your ideas, your creativity, and your passion for optimizing this new virtual marketing reality!
What is your role?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the digital marketing specialist will actively contribute to the deployment and success of Norbec's digital marketing activities in close collaboration with the marketing team while adapting to the B2B context and the company's reality.
You will play a key role in acquiring new customers and developing existing customers using relevant digital media. From email to social networks, we need your help to get marketing content to the best of its ability and improve the 360-customer experience.
Come and do your job in a dynamic environment!
The office space is intimate and renovated, and is equipped with collaborative rooms, conducive to knowledge sharing and brainstorming sessions. Located a few steps away from the innovation center, it is a place where you will have the chance to interact with friendly and proactive colleagues. We look forward to seeing you in this friendly and stimulating work environment!
FUNCTIONS RELATED TO THE POSITION
- Develop strategic media plans to optimize budgets and visibility of NORBEC brand and products;
- Develop, plan, write and optimize online paid media campaigns to achieve established goals;
- Analyze digital statistics using Google Analytics and other campaign management tools and provide management with performance ability (KPIs) with thoughtful recommendations;
- Find creative strategies in collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and Research and Development Team;
- Create and execute strategic promotional campaigns to support sales efforts in lead generation, engagement, and loyalty initiatives to achieve common goals;
- Keep a watch on trends and best practices in its field of activity and on the various initiatives of competitors and share them with internal and external teams;
- Work with internal teams to create content, ads, and referral pages to optimize the user experience while ensuring accurate and consistent messages and visuals that respect the brand image;
- Working with agencies and other external strategic partners;
- Propose new ideas, from recommendation to implementation of digital management tools to improve results;
- Monitor funnel performance data, perform campaign-level quality assurance and A/B testing, perform strategic data-driven optimizations;
- Participate in the deployment and implementation of all special projects.
- Bachelor of Marketing or other relevant fields;
- Minimum of 2 years of digital marketing experience or relevant combination of work experience and training.
- Essential bilingualism (French/English, oral and written);
- Mastery of best practices in SEO and the ability to keep up to date in all facets of digital marketing;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) - certification is an asset;
- Best Practices in Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and latest developments in Paid Search;
- Very good computer knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Outlook Excel, Power Point) and the Internet;
- Mastering the use of the following digital tools: Google Ads and Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Wordpress, Facebook Insights, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Mailchimp;
- Knowledge of email compliance policies and best practices;
- Debugging skills to identify and correct problems;
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CMS (Campaign Management System) an asset;
- Knowledge in web creation an asset.
- Creativity, autonomy, good management of time and priorities, sense of planning and organization;
- Strategy, passion, and commitment;
- Analytical, good interpersonal relationships and attention to detail;
- Be proactive and adaptable;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team;
- Efficient in a fast-paced, pressure-driven environment.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
- An advantageous group insurance program, including vision care, dental care after 12 months and more;
- Year-round social activities for employees such as family days, Christmas parties, summer BBQs, sports activities, and holiday themed events;
- Paid vacation weeks in addition to holiday leave during the holiday season;
- Offices on Montreal's south shore are easily accessible to all with free parking and public transit nearby;
- The chance to be near a bustling area near several trendy shops and restaurants, perfect for an innovative dinner or for a friendly 5@7;
- Access to annual training programs;
- The opportunity to enrich your career by joining a team of experts where participatory management is prioritized;
- The opportunity to participate in the success of sustainable products and in demand by contributing to the development of a fast-growing brand that is involved in the community;
In this context of company growth, the challenges are there, and we need you!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Norbec's offers that may interest you