Sales Consultant and Optometric Assistant
New Look723 rue Clémenceau, Quebec City,QC
- Salary To be discussed
35.00 to 40.0 h - Full time
Day , Evening , Weekend shift work
- Published on May 9th, 2023
1 position to fill as soon as possible
Including one free pair of full ophthalmic glasses per year and discounts for family and friends
Modular group insurance plan with shared costs
Innovation, passion, commitment, respect, and excellence drive us daily
All of our employees hold these values, from head office to every one of our stores.
What is the reason for our success? Our commitment to contribute to the well-being of our customers and employees alike so we can all make the most out of life! After all, they all are our inspiration.
What does a typical day look like for a Sales Consultant and Optometrist Assistant?
- Greeting customers with courtesy and professionalism;
- Advising customers on the various products, while ensuring that their needs are met;
- Making appointments, eye exam reminders, and eye exam confirmations;
- Opening and updating patient records;
- Performing tests prior to eye exam;
- Performing tasks related to invoicing and merchandizing of products intended for sale;
- Supervising eye exam payment and producing end-of-day reports;
- Other administrative tasks.
What New Look has to offer?
- You will have a competitive salary;
- You will have access to an advantageous bonus program;
- You will have access to preferential rates for your auto and home insurance;
- You will earn a free pair of ophthalmic glasses annually; you can even choose custom-made glasses! ;
- You will be a full member of a multidisciplinary and professional team!
Do you demonstrate these talents and skills?
- Do you have experience with customer service and are you looking for a stimulating challenge?
Do you show an interest in the field of optics, like teamwork, are smiling and meticulous?
- Do you want to work for an ECO-Responsible certified company?
What team are you going to join?
Your team would include passionate professionals whose mission is to offer customers a unique experience. The opticians, optometrists, sales consultant and optometrist assistant in our stores are essential members who make New Look the leader in optics, on a human scale!
Do you want to be a visionary?
Joining New Look Eyewear means seizing the opportunity to work in a company that stands out for its innovative technologies and its incredible network of professionals. Do you want to work in a local company that will offer you a long-term vision? Send us your application! We are already looking forward to meeting you!
Fr : Intermediate
En : Beginner
Fr : Advanced
En : Beginner
Internal reference No.
Other New Look's offers that may interest you